EXTREME Service Pillar (CX1200W)
Comsen’s 40 years experience coupled with clever innovation and modern technology has resulted in the robust EXTREME service pillar. The EXTREME marks a new level in the industry with functionality to meet the most EXTREME requirements. Constructed with IP66 rated electrical components makes this ideal for all environments.
Comsen’s range of EXTREME services pillars can be configured to your specifications. Please contact us to discuss your exact needs.
For more information download the CX 1200W PDF Brochure. You will find product information on pricing, features, warranties, AS/NZS 3001:2008 compliances and ISO quality manufacturing.
- Extremely strong, salt and sea air corrosive resistant marine grade anodised aluminum to 25 microns.
- Design provides resistance to vandalism.
- All anodised aluminum parts guaranteed for 20 years.
- Proven in the field in caravan parks under the harshest Australian weather conditions.
- Proven watertight with RCBO`s fitted inside the IP66 weatherproof enclosures.
- All 15amp outlets with spring loaded flaps and IP66 ingress rated.
- Safe and easy whole side panel access for electricians to access all services.
- Quality electrical components and safety switches providing reliability with a 5 year warranty.
- Extreme safety is achieved as all internal electricals are fully enclosed and double insulated.
- EXTREME incorporates a cost efficient, maintenance free and super long life LED Light.
- The non-intrusive LED lighting improves security and safety for night time arrivals and activity.
- Design and electronics fully compliant to the Australian/ New Zealand Standard – Electrical Installations (Caravan Parks) AS/NZS 3001:2008
- All spare parts available.