M1 Series Service Pillar (M1-500/1000)
The M1 series modular slimline design can provide all essential marina services including metered water and power and data outlets.
The M1 500 known as the ‘Mini Berth Mate” is best suited for up to two 15amp outlets, two taps and LED light with PE Cell. It is a perfect solution for private jetties and pontoons.
All Comsen units are approved by the S.E.C. (Certificate of Suitability) No`s 414, 513 & 514 and by Austell (permit No: A90/831/0226). Models are also available as approved by Underwriters Laboratory (UL) in America and Canadian Standards association (CSA) in Canada.
- Impact and UV resistant non corrosive PVC body with a 20 year guarantee.
- Proven in marinas under the harshest weather conditions.
- Design provides resistance to vandalism.
- Proven watertight with RCBO`s fitted inside the weatherproof, IP66 rated enclosures.
- Easy access for electricians to all power outlets and electronics through 4 service panels.
- Quality electrical components and safety switches providing reliability with a 5 year warranty.
- White or paperbark colour to blend with the outdoor environment.
- All parts moulded and certified to ISO quality manufacturing standards in Australia.
- Design and electronics fully compliant to the Australian/ New Zealand Standard – Electrical Installations (Marinas and recreational boats) AS/NZS 3004.1:2008.
- All spare parts available.