M2 Series Service Pillar (M2-500/1000)
This tried and tested marine power pedestal has stood the test of time. The M2 series modular design continues to evolve and provide all services offered by the modern marina. Buyers usually choose this model when they want to provide 15amp outlets, higher ampage outlets, water, light, meters and remote meter reading. Th M2-500 is a compact version that provides for a higher number of services.
All Comsen units are approved by the S.E.C. (Certificate of Suitability) No`s 414, 513 & 514 and by Austell (permit No: A90/831/0226). Models are also available as approved by Underwriters Laboratory (UL) in America and Canadian Standards association (CSA) in Canada.
- Impact and UV resistant non corrosive PVC body with a 20 year guarantee.
- Proven in marinas under the harshest weather conditions.
- Design provides resistance to vandalism.
- Proven watertight with RCBO`s fitted inside the weatherproof, IP66 rated enclosures.
- Easy access for electricians to all power outlets and electronics.
- Modular system design allows for many customised service combinations to suit needs.
- Quality electrical components and safety switches providing reliability with a 5 year warranty.
- White or paperbark colour to blend with the outdoor environment.
- All parts moulded and certified to ISO quality manufacturing standards in Australia.
- Design and electronics fully compliant to the Australian/ New Zealand Standard – Electrical Installations (Marinas and recreational boats) AS/NZS 3004.1:2008.
- All spare parts available.